ANGOLAN MARITIME COMMISSION PROCEDURE
In order to protect the Health and Safety of those working at sea (crew, pilot…) as much as those working ashore (local authorities, stevedoring, agents etc…), the following measures have been implemented by Angolan Maritime Commission on a temporary basis for every container vessel calling Luanda.
PRIOR TO VESSEL ARRIVAL
48 hours prior to arrival Luanda, container vessels must provide Luanda Port Authorities with:
- The list of the ports called by the vessel for the last 30 days prior to calling Luanda
- The list of the previous 10 ports of calls before Luanda
- The names and nationalities of the crew onboard the ship
- Any crew change over the past 30 days with place, date and time of the change
- Any crew member suffering from temperature above 37.5C
VESSEL ENTERING ANGOLAN WATERS
Angolancompetent authorities will check the temperature of every crew member at pilot station. Protective gear requirement for all parties handling the ship in Angolan waters and at berth i.e. crew members and any officials, agents, visitors or terminal employees going onboard and/or being in contact with the crew:
- Face masks
- Eye protection
- Use of hand sanitizers before and after boarding
VESSEL CREW CHANGES
No crew changes allowed in Luanda until further notice.
The above information is subject to changes without prior notice.